Galileo implementation is covered in six major milestones.
Please include milestones
- Code Implementation. Data Collector can be installed prior to client discovery to expedite data capture and quality, provided the website renders like most standard frameworks and works with client-side Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Team Kickoff. Delivery of Intake questionnaire (via link) is completed and any questions are completed by the onboarding team.
- Custom Configuration: Arcalea team uses intake info and data collected to optimize the configuration of Galileo, custom to each client requirements.
- Quality Assurance: For the first full month of tracking, Arcalea will monitor carefully, calibrating as needed to maximize accuracy and optimize reporting.
- Launch Review: After the first full month of data, Arcalea will present initial analyses from Galileo, including a review by our Data Science team.
- Live: Customer is live after first four weeks of implementation and training.